– Host school
– Your hotel
– You can find important information about Zagreb
We would also like to remind you that the hotel reservations are arranged with accommodation at the Hotel Dubrovnik. You can reserve your rooms by filling out -> this reservation form, and sending it to email@example.com by January 31st!
After that date, the availability of rooms at the special price cannot be guaranteed. The Hotel Dubrovnik address is, Gajeva 1, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia; and they can be reached via phone @ Tel: +385 1 48 63 501
- Standard double room single use – 92 EUR per room per night, breakfast included
- Deluxe double room single use – 110 EUR per room per night, breakfast included
- FREE CANCELLATION – 72 hours before arrival.
* We have blocked 30 Standard double room single use and 15 Deluxe double room single use, so those who book earlier get rooms per 92 EUR/per night!
We would suggest that reserve your accommodation at the Hotel Dubrovnik or very nearby because we’ll organize a group bus transportation from the hotel to AISZ and back.
That said, we won’t be able to pick up participants if they reserve rooms somewhere else in Zagreb. If you decide not to book the room in this hotel, you’ll have to organize and pay for transportation to school and back by yourself. Please let me know if you’ll be accommodated somewhere else.
TAXI TRANSFER (Airport-Hotel):
I would warmly suggest arranging this service with the hotel. You can arrange it through the attached reservation form. Price is 200,00 KN/ approx. 27,00 € per car, one way – service will be added to the hotel bill. If you decide to take a taxi at the airport it will cost you more.
Please forward this email to your colleagues who also plan to attend the Conference and tell them to contact me directly, so I can manually add their names and emails to our registration list.
If you might have any questions or need help, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org