When you register to attend the Privacy by Design Conference 2019, the organisers may only collect your data as deemed necessary for organisational purposes, to provide you with information about the conference (before, during and after) and process your application to participate.
The following personal data will be collected and processed:
- contact details (title, first name, last name, city, country, e-mail, phone number, name of organisation);
- dietary requests (if any).
Should you wish to access, rectify or delete the personal data we hold regarding you, please contact us.
All personal data will be stored as is practically necessary
Your consent is required for:
- photos and video recordings related to the conference;
- conference attendee list containing your name and affiliation which will be shared among participants;
- invitations to future events
We will use social media to inform about and promote the Conference through widely used channels such as our website and Twitter. However, the use of social media does not in any way imply endorsement of them or their privacy policies.
Should you wish not to be photographed or not to appear in the photos and/or videos you are requested to contact us as soon as possible before the event so that suitable arrangements can be made, as far as is practicable.
Last updated on 12 February 2019